Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tea Party Tuesday ~ Birds of a Feather

Welcome to Tea Party Tuesday. Please enjoy a nice cup of tea as we share a little time together.

Tea etiquette suggests talking of only positive things. So even though some of us (including myself) have faced challenges this week, things have a way of working out. That's the sage advice my mom has given me. The mere words "working out" gives hope for solutions.

I pray whatever situations you find yourself in - good or bad - you'll know that celebrating or working on the solutions with the help and support of family and friends brings us all together as frail humans.

Thank you for all your prayers and support dealing with my mom this past few weeks. Today, she's getting a pacemaker - working on a solution to her heart stopping.

Love and hugs to all you dear readers.

~Nancy Jill 
My dear mom and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment