Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tea Party Tuesday - Fall ~ A Perfect Time for Tea

Welcome to Tea Party Tuesday - I'm so glad you've joined me. Let me pour you a nice cup of tea.

Milk? Sugars? Do have some snacks.

Now that the kiddies are back in school, many of us can sit back and relax. Days are shorter, nights are longer, and things seem cozier in general.

To me, fall and winter are never long enough. Sitting by a crackling fire sipping tea, well, it doesn't get any better for a lot of us.

Especially if you're a reader!

This fall two new books are coming on the market that I think you'll enjoy.

"A CUP OF COZY 2" is the latest anthology from the authors of Cozy Mystery Magazine. You'll not only find cozy holiday stories showcasing our styles, but also holiday menus and recipes from each author.

Book 9 "Murder at Mirror Lake" is also due to launch. Jillian and her garden club friends take a fall trip to upstate New York only to find themselves in the middle of a murder investigation of an executive chef. A fun whodunnit that will keep you guessing until the end.

Lots of great reading coming up! I can't wait.

Cheers!

~Nancy Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment