Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tea Party Tuesday

Welcome to afternoon Tea Party Tuesday, dear readers. Please let me pour you a nice hot cup of tea (or coffee if you prefer).
Milk?
Sugars?

The photo is from Travel PR's site celebrating 10,000 Twitter followers. I love the yellow china, don't you?

Jasmine tea is one of my favorites, but I also love Lemon Lift, Lady Grey, and English Breakfast. My all time favorite, however, is a combo of Darjeeling and Earl Grey. It reminds me of the tea served in England when my husband and I visited as part of a trip celebrating our 15th anniversary.

What kind of tea do you like to drink?

Yes, please have another sandwich.

If wore a hat today it would be something like this from Mary Ann Koch Courture Creations. Is it still a tradition a lady doesn't wear Spring hats or white until Easter Sunday?

I think it's time for a scone.

Please help yourself.

Are you brave enough like me to wear hats? Where do you wear them? I always wear a sunhat, even if I'm only going to WalMart. 

And men, if you're like my husband, you may wear a hat so you won't have to comb your hair!

Let me refill your tea.

To me, the ritual of afternoon tea is a lovely way to share a visit with friends. I'm so glad you that you joined me today. If you'd like more afternoon tea experiences, you may enjoy The Jillian Bradley Mystery Series. The first book is my gift to you as an ebook.

Please let me know if you liked Tea Party Tuesday. I'd like to make it a weekly event. Thank you.

Cheers!

~Nancy Jill


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me to your Tea. Reminds me of Betty's Tearoom and Cafe in Harrogate, England. We lived there altogether 5 years. Because Harrogate in North Yorkshire, I fell in love with Taylors of Harroage, Yorkshire Tea. I do love Jasmine Tea also. Again thank you and the scone were so divine! Reminded me of the Fat Rascals at Bettys. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry Ann, there's no place like England for tea, I agree. One of my favorite stops was in York where they served Earl Grey fruitcake. I can still taste it!

    It was lovely to have you join us.

    ~Nancy Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it my pleasure, for sure! Yes, we went to York many times. There are two Betty's there. The large resturant on the corner and then on one of the cobble stone streets is the small cozy Betty's. In a 15th century building. We hope to be returning to England in the near future. Thanks again for the Blog, Twitter and FB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's my pleasure, Jerry Ann.

    ~ Nancy Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Brenda, for joining the party!

    ~Nancy Jill

    ReplyDelete